What are the T & C’s for booking
Richie Muir Acoustics Terms and Conditions
1. Full and final payment is required no less than 3 weeks prior to the
performance date, unless agreed otherwise.
2. All reservation fees/deposit paid are non-refundable.
3. Cancellation of this Contract shall be as follows;
a) More than 30 days from the performance date; full refund less
b) Between 30-15 days from the performance date; 50% of the full fee less
c) Between 15-7 days from the performance date; No refund.
4. The artist agrees that the fee is inclusive of all expenses, holiday
entitlements, travelling expenses to and from the venue unless otherwise
5. The artist warrants that all equipment is in good working order, and fit
for its purpose, and that no part of the performance is likely to be a danger
to the artiste/s or any other person/s.
6. The adjustment of the volume and sound level of any equipment shall be
as the client reasonably requires.
7. Artist is responsible for his own TAX & National Insurance
8. The client agrees that any further engagements offered as a result of this
engagement shall be negotiated through the artist.
9. The client shall be responsible for the provision of mains electricity in
the performing area.
10. The client shall be responsible for ensuring the venue is licensed for
11. This contract reflecting the terms and conditions as agreed shall be
deemed accepted only when a reservation fee is paid.
11. By paying a reservation fee/deposit , the client agrees to the terms and
conditions laid down.